Friday, January 8, 2010

A Motion Picture from The Highway















  Succession of still images always give you the impression of a story; like a movie. It has a beginning and an ending, it transports you to an specific space and time. What better place to have the continuing roll of images than on a highway?. All the elements jump at our eyes and we cannot escape them unless we sleep.
  I cannot sleep on it, I need to really be attentive to anything the road throws at me.  A bird looking down upon me, a house being swallowed whole by the trees, where do the concrete ends and the sky start? so much geometry on the bridges and overpasses....That is why I love so much the images on Little Miss Sunshine a movie with a Highway Gallery from the beginning to the end.
  Music POGO by Digitalism

No comments:

Post a Comment