Wednesday, March 31, 2010

White Out



 This is the kind of white out I like, the warmer kind...
 It filters the sun, brings a statement to the change in the light hue. It is like a visual soft pillow.
 During early spring all Bradford trees are exploding with this cotton like essence; I wait all winter for this moment, since I know from that point forward wonderful weather has arrived in the South.
 I just love it, I walk around and they are everywhere, you cannot escape them.
 Makes me want to start planting, seeding, getting ready with the cooking out season.
Which I did....

Welcome Wonderful New Season!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the first traces of spring. The photos of the white flowers are beautiful! The leaves are soo green in your photos! I can't wait for these spring/summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green gives me tranquility and peace of mind.
    I love it.
    Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, SPRING! Happy spring, Aix! And gorgeous photos- ditto about how very green those little strawberry leaves are!

    ReplyDelete