Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An event and other Million Things

It has been hard processing images, going out to do some sessions, getting ready for a photography exhibit/ auction, enjoy a most anticipated concert, managing everything else in life and above all......blogging.
I have been away for a while; and I am trying to get back solid again.
Finally the end of this week seems to be a little bit more manageable; today I am posting some images of the silent auction I  had the Honor to be part of, where. I was able to sell an image.
A surprise outcome after a rough photography emotional week.

These pictures represent just te atmosphere not the details
   

1 comment:

  1. I love pictures where the people don't know they are being photographed!! These are cool!!

    Hey lady I'm currently running a giveaway! If you get a chance, hop on over. =)

    Wine Glasses Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete