Saturday, February 6, 2010

A While Back


 During last summer, I was out on the streets of downtown with my camera in hand, it was a rather hot night; and people were walking, talking, laughing, cars driving by,  lots of movement around me, hard to concentrate on what to photograph...
 Out of all those lights came an idea on how to put order to the activity, how to conceive geometrical halos....Here it is what came up from that thought, a series that somewhat has been very successful for commercial and exhibit purposes. Hope you like these images.

If you want to see the  complete series in High Res. click here

Concentración 0.0 



 Soundtrack "Moth" by Burial and Four Tet

4 comments:

  1. Aixa you have a wonderfully artistic eye, I love your photographs! Your interest in the play of light makes me wonder if you're familiar with Steve Hanks' work. He's a painter who focuses mostly on the female form; the way he captures light with watercolours is absolutely exquisite. Although you use a different medium it's something you may appreciate.

    Thanks for following my blog, I hope I can make you feel at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so mych Barry for your kind words.
    I have not check Steve Hanks' work, but I can promise you I will...
    Have a great Sunday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legi;

    Thanks so much for visiting and for your kind words.
    Welcome to my blog...

    ReplyDelete