Friday, February 19, 2010

Amazing Grace


It is the end of the week, and my heart goes out content.
To the point of no return, my eyes have seen how I can feel when I look at an image.
It went as deep as creating an utmost anxiety because I didn't want to touch the images.
Didn't know what to do with them, they were breathtakingly beautiful, creative, just as I have seen them in my mind.
The retributions were (above thousands of them), first; the fact that everything in the image is hand made, there is no layering, no Photoshop, just the hue and exposure adjustment;  and secondly  the wonderful quote when the model saw them and vehemently told me " This is exactly who I want to be, and how I want to feel, always relaxed and elated"


To view the full series click here

No comments:

Post a Comment