Friday, December 18, 2009

The Reflection of a Reflection.


  I have started playing a little, with the idea of getting a reflection of another shining or reflecting object; I want to explore how confusing or clever it can be.
  What can it be achieved? Does it really tells you anything? Do the bouncing images make a dynamic statement; or do they just stay still?
  Can I obtain a merging image? or a complementary one?
  I will dig into the concept deeper and perhaps will find the answer.
  In the meantime I am posting a couple of shots I was able to obtain this week.







2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you develop with this study...
    thank you for sharing. i hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great weekend too...
    I will post the results as soo as I have them ready..
    Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete