Monday, January 24, 2011

Uniqueness+ a Happy B-Day to me...

"So dreamy, freaky and sensual, they convey a lot of emotions!!!" This was the comment I got from the first photographer who saw these 2 images below.I felt compelled after that comment to submit them for a Toy Camera Competition, and guess what? I got selected. So I will be in a group Exhibit at the Rayko Gallery in San Francisco, California, from March 4th- May 1st.
These two images are unique, feminine, messy,"dreamy,freaky and sensual" goodness I am exhausted with all these adjectives!!!
 I am thrilled all the way!!!! and BTW, I got the announcement last Thursday, when my Birthday was about to expire. Couldn't ask for anything more that day. It was a fantastic time and I feel very happy,happy, joy, joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment