Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best X-mas Gift Ever - For me at least...

I know I have been away for some time now, the holidays, the parties, the processing, the updating, the new ventures and so on keep me going, and this blog has fell on the cracks of what is called life.
I hope that you all had a great X-mas and a wonderful New Year. To recap our Christmas certainly had an amazing spiritual beginning and we hope it lingers into the new year.
And what was truly magnificent, fantastic, out of this world,  super duper wonderful, was a gift I was given by MC (Husband) It was not the most expensive, neither the flashiest of things,but I love it, He sees within me, this present hit right on the core of my taste in photography. I was given the limited edition only published book with work by Francesca Woodman.
This book is marvelous, it depicts most of the published work by Woodman, with all inclusive Journal entries, and letters by her father and best friend. The printing is superb, and the work is just out of this world!!! I am just baffled by the amazing talent this child had, she was a shooting star, it is such a shame she went away so quickly!!! I am enjoying it like a bottle of a very good expensive wine, little sip by little sip. A wonderful way to star the new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment