Tuesday, October 12, 2010

As I wait...

For my prints to come out of my printer; my anxiety level is as high as it could be....
This week is very exciting and stressful at the same time.
Tomorrow I have an opening for a Juried exhibit where I was able to get 3 images in....
On Thursday The announcement of the winners for the Marcel Breuer  Photography Competition will be announced, I already got six images into that exhibit out of ten; so it looks promising; but by no means a certainty, I saw wonderful work when I dropped my images off...
And last but not least Saturday I have a portfolio review where I was able to be juried in as a participant, well I feel inadequate, insecure, and for whatever reason think that my images are just comprehended by me, and nobody else. I have read in several blogs that people tend to feel that their images might be look at as weird...that is exactly how I feel!!!
Well I just need to remember to breathe in and hope for the best!!!

The image below I took at a Tableau Vivant last Saturday, but that is kind of how I feel....


No comments:

Post a Comment